[Overlay Camera Plus] adopts new features from Android 2.2 smartphones, and it runs much smoother than the previous [Overlay Camera] on newer Android devices.
[Overlay Camera Plus] allows Android users to easily overlay the camera view on top of the desired background image from Android Gallery. Unlike the studio "Chroma Keying" technology, Overlay Camera Plus doesn't need any special "green" or "blue" screens and studio photo hardware & software. Basically, all Overlay Camera Plus needs is your Android device, and everything is done in real-time. Here are the basic steps to run Overlay Camera Plus:
1. Place your camera target (people or objects) in front of any single solid color background (for example: white wall, yellow curtain..., any backgrounds with single solid color & flat surface).
2. Preview your camera target with Overlay Camera Plus. The background color of your camera target is automatically filtered out.
3. Load the desired background image (scenery photo, movie poster...) from the Gallery of your Android device.
4. Overlay the camera target on top of the selected background image in real-time.
5. Use Overlay Camera Plus to fine tune the overlaid image, and save it back to the Gallery of your Android device. (Only the "Full Version" program supports this function.)
Overlay Camera Plus (Demo) is a free software application from the Screen Capture subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-05-09. The program can be installed on Android.
Overlay Camera Plus (Demo) (version 1.20) has a file size of 609.22 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 5 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.